- Ribs and high sides supports infant
- Our fleece blanket has excellent thermal properties
- Temperature strip designed for infant bathing
- Rinse cup stores conveniently
- Neutral PH mild TurtleTub baby wash
- Convenient Pour Spout
- Smooth contours for easy cleaning
- Flow through design keeps water circulating around baby
- Stackable for easy storage
- Disposable liners for highest standard of infection control
A personal TurtleTub is ideally assigned for babies admitted for an extended period of time, with tub stored in the net bag together with personal accessories and labelled with ID. For shared TurtleTubs the best practise for infection control includes our disposable liners. This provides an economical option while offering the latest, safest and best swaddle bathing practise.
Hospital bath basins are frequently contaminated with multidrug-resistant human pathogens. American Journal of Infection Control 2012. Use TurtleTub with our liners to avoid infection.
Swaddle bathing using TurtleTub is an easy, safe and important activity for parents to care for their baby/babies in hospital. Family Centred Developmental Care has become the standard of care in leading international hospitals. Calm and effective swaddle bathing with TurtleTub is fast becoming routine for this practice.
Recommendations for involving the family in developmental care of the NICU baby Journal of Perinatology September 2015
Hospitals can save money by Reducing Premature Infants’ Length of Stay and Improving Parents’ Mental Health Outcomes With the Creating Opportunities for Parent Empowerment (COPE) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Program: A Randomized, Controlled Trial Paediatrics October 2006