Silicone Breast Pump 150ml with Suction Base
- Perfect for traveling.
- Especially soft and comfortable – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe – also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wild neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- 150ml capacity.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- *Please note: The cap/lid is designed to keep your pump sterile after cleaning, not to keep your milk spill free or secure. If you wish to secure your pump from spills please purchase our flower stopper or flower stopper pump and combo.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use in warm soapy water and since well. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Do not use bleach based agents.
Please always consult with a medical professional regarding dietary requirements if you or your child is ill or on medication. Results can vary as each woman and her supply are unique.
To make expressing easier, improve milk flow, and prevent blocked milk ducts, wear Breast-Warmers 20-30 min prior to expressing. For optimal comfort when in hospital and lounging at home you might like our BG Birth and Breastfeeding Gown.