Baby Grow Suit + Trousers Preemie & Newborn adjustable size 40-50cm
Beibamboo from Scandinavia.
Award winning design for the comfort of your baby.
50% bamboo viscose, 50% organic cotton.
This Baby Grow Suit + Trousers is wrap around style and opens fully
ALL LABELS ON THE OUTSIDE
In order not to irritate your baby’s sensitive skin, therefore we have put a lot of thought into the design of Baby Grow Suit Set for Preemie and Newborn.
- The BEIBAMBOO logo ribbon shows the cover seam with a perfectly smooth inside.
- Poppers and zippers are nickel-free, and because they are not colour coated, so they will never look faded or scratched.
- All materials are ÖkoTex100 certified, which means they are absolutely toxin, pesticide and heavy metal free.
- We have chosen to produce our garments in milky white in order to avoid un-necessary dyes.
- 50% bamboo viscose, 50% organic cotton Baby Grow Suit
- Scandinavian design, multi award-winning, made in the EU.
- Exclusively in Australia & New Zealand by Simple Solutions International.
See the full range in out BABY SHOPBeibamboo Best for Baby. Hospital Range for Preemies and Newborns. Main Collection Range 3-7 mo. Scandinavian award winning design, 50% bamboo and 50% organic cotton. Our hospital NICU range has a fully opening design that takes essential tubes and wires into account. Baby Grow Suit Preemie & Newborn is a perfect staple for all preemie and newborn babies.
Using our hospital range means that parents themselves can perform simple everyday tasks like changing their child’s clothes or nappies, thus bonding with and actively caring for their child. In fact his not only frees up the hospital staff’s time saving money, but has also been proven to speed up the baby’s recovery, thus qualifying as a Family Centred Developmental Care tool.
I am proud that my premature clothing range is currently being used at neonatal wards in major Finnish hospitals. My love towards my own child inspires me to always do my best. My aim is always to put a child’s comfort first.”
Nina Ignatius, Founder, CEO Winner, 2013 of “40 women over Forty” as mentioned by Forbes.