BG Hospital Gown offers comfort and modesty for the woman while remaining fully functional for medical staff.
- Indulgent, soft, luxurious and comfortable
- Super fine non-scratching velcro fabric at the shoulders for IV, chest access, kangaroo care and breastfeeding
- True wrap style dress with opening in the back or front
- One size fits most
- Full coverage front and back
- Deep pockets that have holes for medical staff to thread monitor wires through
“A few of my patients have been lucky enough to labor in the Birthing Gown, and no matter the size or shape, each one of these laboring women looked wonderful! At the same time,my staff and I think the Birthing Gown is easier to work around than the typical hospital gown that we’ve always had our patients wear.
The BG has made a great impact on the way my patient sees herself — as a beautiful, healthy woman giving birth. It’s perfect!”
– Christine Beer, MD Rhinebeck Women’s Health
Following birth use Kangaroo Zak underneath you BG Gown for easy, comfortable and safe skin-to-skin
To help with expressing, improved comfort and milk flow, wear self-warming Breast-Warmers as needed.