Birth and Breastfeeding Gown
The Ahhh so comfortable hospital gown!
Time to pack the hospital bag. Perhaps you too has asked yourself “what am I going to wear?”
Whether you are having a baby or having a medical procedure, you do not have to wear the old worn out hospital gown! The hospital gowns are not soft and flexible, they do not allow you to move easily, and they open in the back!
Labor, Birth & Breastfeeding Gown was created by Cindy, a Labor and Delivery nurse for 32 years. Cindy has delivered over 5000 babies, and helped to breastfeed thousands more that the hospital gown that is not female friendly. This led to the BG Gown being born!
Our BG Gown is a wrap style made of soft jersey. The stretch fabric gives the soon-to-be-mom the freedom to move and the versatility to sit on a birthing ball, squat and give birth. The gown can also be worn if you are not pregnant.
BG Hospital Gown offers comfort and modesty for the woman while remaining fully functional for medical staff.
- Indulgent, soft, luxurious and comfortable
- Super fine non-scratching velcro fabric at the shoulders for IV, chest access, kangaroo care and breastfeeding
- True wrap style dress with opening in the back or front
- One size fits most
- Full coverage front and back
- Deep pockets that have holes for medical staff to thread monitor wires through
Following birth use Kangaroo Zak underneath you BG Gown for easy, comfortable and safe skin-to-skin
To help with expressing, improved comfort and milk flow, wear self-warming Breast-Warmers as desired.