- Quantity: 8 tampons in a box
- Size: Mini, Regular or Super (Heavy)
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Certification: This product is certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class 1
- Made in Turkey
Benefits of using reusable tampons!
– Reduce your Carbon Footprint!
– Chemical free!
– Saves money!
– 100% organic
– certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Mini -Light Flow
Regular -Moderate Flow
Super- Heavy Flow
Before first use: Wash or boil the tampons before first use.
Instructions: Roll the tampon, adjust how loose or tight you would like it to be. Finish by securing the cord around the tampon. Insert the tampon just like you would a normal tampon. Change your tampon every 4-5 hours or when the tampon is getting full and needs changing.
Rinse in cold water and keep in a wet bag. Wash in a washing bag along with the rest of your laundry. After washing the tampons, you may boil them in water for a few minutes to get rid of any possible washing powder residues. Do not use any bleach or softener.
Please note: 100% cotton, washable, reusable tampons can still cause TSS (toxic shock syndrome) just as store bought disposable tampons can. Please remember to change them often!