Sleeping Pod Beibamboo Organic Preemie and Newborn
Best for Baby Beibamboo from Scandinavia!
This is the award winning design for the comfort of your baby.
50% bamboo viscose, 50% organic cotton.
ALL LABELS ON THE OUTSIDE
We want to make sure not to irritate your baby’s sensitive skin, therefore we have put a lot of thought into the design.
- The BEIBAMBOO logo ribbon shows the cover seam with a perfectly smooth inside Sleeping Pod for preemie and newborn.
- Poppers and zippers are nickel-free, and because they are not colour coated, they will never look faded or scratched.
- All materials are ÖkoTex100 certified, which means they are absolutely toxin, pesticide and heavy metal free.
- We have chosen to produce our garments in milky white only to avoid un-necessary dyes.
- Sleeping Pod 50% bamboo viscose, 50% organic cotton.
- Scandinavian design, multi award-winning, made in the EU.
- Exclusively in Australia & New Zealand by Simple Solutions International.
See the full range in out BABY SHOP
Beibamboo Best for Baby. Hospital Range for Preemies and Newborns.
Main Collection Range 3-7 mo. Scandinavian award winning design, which is made of 50% bamboo and 50% organic cotton.
Our hospital NICU range has a fully opening design, so it takes essential tubes and wires into account.
Using our hospital range means that parents themselves can perform simple everyday tasks like changing their child’s clothes or nappies. Thus bonding with and actively caring for their child. Consequently this not only frees up the hospital staff’s time saving money, but has also been proven to speed up the baby’s recovery. Hence this qualifies as a Family Centred Developmental Care tool.
I am proud that my premature clothing range is currently being used at neonatal wards in major Finnish hospitals. My love towards my own child inspires me to always do my best. My aim is always to put a child’s comfort first.”
Nina Ignatius, Founder, CEO Winner, 2013 of “40 women over Forty” as mentioned by Forbes.